Makes 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a jar, screw on the lid, and shake. The dressing will keep for at least 2 weeks.
Sourced from: Liddon, Angela. “Effortless Anytime Balsamic Vinaigrette.” The Oh She Glows Cookbook.