Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups shelled edamame, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup cooked (or rinsed) chickpeas
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 3 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 5 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup water
In a food processor, combine all the ingredients. Mix until smooth. Add a little more water if it’s too thick.
Sourced from: Sourced from: Brazier, Brendan. “Edamame Hummus.” Thrive Energy Cookbook.