Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1 head roasted garlic (about 10 cloves)
- 2 cloves garlic (not roasted)
- 1/4 cup capers, with some brine
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- several pinches of freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
Drain the cashews, add all of the ingredients to a food processor, and purée until smooth.
Keep tightly sealed and refrigerated until ready to use. It will keep for up to 5 days.
Sourced from: Moskowitz, Isa Chandra. “Briney Caesar Dressing.” Isa Does It.