Makes 24 ravioli | 15- 20 minute prep/cook
- 2 cups frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 stick Earth Balance vegan butter, divided
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup vegan Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- package of wonton wrappers, 24 count
- 1/4 cup fresh sage, stems removed and cut into strips
Place the squash and 1/4 stick of the Earth Balance in a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer squash to a medium bowl and stir in the breadcrumbs, vegan cheese, and salt/pepper to taste.
Place 1 tablespoon of squash mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper. Brush the edges of the wrapper with water and fold one corner over to create a triangle. Press the edges to seal tightly. Continue until all 24 ravioli are prepared.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the ravioli and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.
Meanwhile, melt the remaining Earth Balance in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sage and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and toss with the ravioli before serving.
Sourced from: Barnouin, Kim. “Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Sauce.” Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook.