Serves 4 | 20 minute prep | 25 minute cook
- 1 avocado
- 2 squeezes of a lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup red onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth (1 tablespoon set aside)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup cooked black beans, chopped in food processor
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- sea salt to taste
- 3 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups salsa
- (optional) vegan cheese
Combine avocado, lime juice, 1 clove of garlic, 1/4 cup cilantro and onion. Mix until you get desired texture and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable broth in a skillet. Add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent. Add coriander and cumin. Cook for 1 minute more, stirring constantly.
Add remaining vegetable broth, spinach, black beans, soy sauce, 1/4 cup cilantro and mashed potatoes. Cook for 3- 5 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt.
Place a tortilla in the bottom of a non-stick baking pan. Spoon half of the mixture on top and spread. Top with another tortilla and the other half of the mixture. Top with the last tortilla, salsa and (optional) cheese.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Top with green onion and serve with a side of guacamole.
Original MealGoodFeelGood recipe