SERVES 2- 4 | 25- 30 min prep/cook
- 1/2 a medium onion, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Tiny shake of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon (or more if you prefer) of italian seasoning or similar
- 1 bay leaf
- Can of diced, unsalted tomatoes
- 1- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- 2- 3 cups of chopped kale
- 1 can, or about 2 cups, of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup of frozen corn
- Salt to taste
- Any other vegetables you want to add
Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add onion, mushrooms, carrots and celery. Cook until soft.
Add garlic, cayenne pepper, salt (if adding), italian seasoning and bay leaf. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add tomatoes, veggie stock, kale, garbanzo beans (don’t forget to rinse and drain), and potatoes. Cover and cook on medium heat for about 15 minutes.
Add the corn and cook for an additional 5 minutes then serve.
Original MealGoodFeelGood recipe